Benefits of Homeopathy
Homeopathy works beautifully on adults, children, babies, and even pets! I have two children and three pets, and all of them have grown up using homeopathy, thereby minimizing doctor visits, antibiotics, and prescription medication.
It Treats a Wide Range of Problems
Acute conditions: Homeopathy works very fast in 'acute' conditions like fevers, coughs, colds, tummy aches, ear infections, diarrhea, vomiting etc., making it an ideal medicine for children. By treating these conditions with homeopathy in children, you can help strengthen their systems as they grow and prevent many of these problems. Of course, all these and more can be treated in adults as well.
Some examples of chronic conditions that can treated successfully with homeopathy:
- Digestive tract disorders: acid reflux, gastritis, colitis, ulcers, IBS, bloating, constipation
- Headaches and Migraines
- Female conditions: menstrual and menopausal problems, issues during pregnancy, ovarian cysts and fibroids
- Emotional and mental difficulties: depression, anxiety and panic attacks, irritability and rage
- Skin issues: eczema, psoriasis, warts etc.
- Male urinary and prostate problems
- Musculo-skeletal pain – arthritis, sciatica, fibromyalgia, gout etc.
- Childhood problems: vaccine reactions, ADD/ADHD, rages, delayed development, etc.
To learn if your particular condition can be helped through homeopathy, please contact me for a free 15 minute phone consultation. See the
'Get in Touch' page for details.
Homeopathic medicines are regulated by the FDA and are made from natural substances. They are non-toxic, and have no side-effects. They work gently to stimulate the body's own healing mechanisms to restore it to health. They are never tested on animals.
An initial homeopathic interview might seem expensive. However homeopathy doesn’t require repetitive appointments over long stretches of time in order to get results. The cost-effectiveness of homeopathy becomes even more evident as your health improves - you reduce the number of doctor visits, medications, medical costs of further health complications etc.
For example, I have a patient who suffered from severe pain in her knee, for which she took painkillers almost daily. After her first intake and remedy, she was pain-free for 8 months, even though her job required her to be on her feet a lot. When the pain returned, we repeated the remedy, and she continues to be pain-free until today.